last approximately 45 minutes and are specifically designed to bring science to life in a fun atmosphere.
• Electricity Unplugged (2nd – 12th)
• Fact of the Matter (2nd – 12th)
• Vibration Station (3rd – 7th)
• Young Isaac Newton (1st – 6th)
Small Group Programs
are approximately 45 minutes long and are perfect to for exploring STEM topics right in your classroom.
• Dynamic DNA* (6th – 8th)
• Ooey Gooey Gloop (K – 3rd)
• Organs on Parade (5th – 12th)
• Planetary Shuffle (PK – 3rd)
• Power Up* (4th – 12th)
• Rockin’ Geology* (4th – 8th)
• Six Plant Parts (K – 3rd)
• Sky Time* (4th – 8th)
STEM Challenge Programs
are specifically designed to get students to think differently and take STEM learning beyond traditional education.
• Robotics Challenge (4th – 8th) (1 hour)
• What’s In Your Water? (5th – 8th) ( 2 one-hour sessions)
is perfect for private events such as family festivals, school STEM events, farmer’s markets and other celebrations.
• Gloop- Mix up a polymer to take home!
• Van de Graaff Generator – Explore the wonders of static electricity during this “hair-raising” experience.
• Crazy Chemicals – Guess, then test the pH of various items you use every day. The results may surprise you!
• Magnificent Magnifications – Play “guess that item” as you delve into the world of the microscopic.
• Germs! – Learn about germs and how they enter your system, then see how skillful you are at keeping them away.