Full-Time Student – $35/month
- At least 12 years of age*
- Currently enrolled as a FULL TIME STUDENT in middle school, high school or college.
*College students will need to provide a copy of their current course schedule showing full time enrollment.
- Student monthly memberships include access to all machines and tools in the Fab Lab for a single student for 30 days from the date of purchase.
*Student members under age 14 must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times when in the lab. Exceptions may be made at the discretion of the Fabrication Director/Lab manager.
Individual – $75/month
- Individual monthly memberships include access to all machines and tools in the Fab Lab for 1 individual for 30 days from the date of purchase.
Company – $400/month (Access for up to 5 individuals from same company)
- Company monthly membership include access to all machines and tools in the Fab Lab for 1 to 5 individuals in your company for 30 days from the date of purchase. Membership includes 2 hours of consultation time. Additional consultation time is available at the rate of $50 per hour.
Important Notes & Restrictions:
- Please note that there are maximum daily limits on machine reservations for all plan levels and that members using the lab must be checked off on each machine’s usage through the Fab Lab supervisor.
- In the event that a member does not have knowledge of a machine, they will need to sign up for a course on that machine or schedule a private class/work session for an additional hourly fee.
- These plans may not be used for classes, private class/work sessions, or other events. These passes apply to the use of machines for your personal or company projects only.