Registration for the 5th Annual Remote Control Custom Car Open is open through January 10.
Don't wait, this event sells out EVERY YEAR!
What is the RC Car Custom Open?
An engineering competition for students in grades K-12, organized and led by a high school student committee.
$100 per team | 2 - 4 students per team
- Remote control car ($80 value)
- Six weeks of hands on weekend workshops and materials to customize your car for race day
- Two months of Fab Lab membership for all team members ($70 value per team member)
Before registering, you must commit to:
- Full team being present at Race Day (March 7, 2020)
- RC Car orientation: This includes your car pick-up, theme reveal and FAQs!
- Designating a team parent/leader
- Workshop participation: To maximize your RC Car experience, you should attend each unique workshop. Generally, these workshops will be held on Fridays, 5-7pm or the weekends from 9am-11am or 11:30am-1:30pm.