REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Teams: Reference your welcome email for all race information.
What is the RC Car Custom Open?
An engineering competition for students in grades K-12, organized and led by a high school student committee.
March 7, 10am-2pm | $100 per team | 2 - 4 students per team
- Remote control car ($80 value)
- Six weeks of hands on weekend workshops and materials to customize your car
- Two months of Fab Lab membership for all team members ($70 value per team member)
Before registering, you must commit to:
- Full team being present at Race Day (March 7, 2020)
- RC Car orientation: This includes your car pick-up, theme reveal and FAQs! Orientation dates: Jan 17 5:30-6:30pm, Jan 18 10-11am or Jan 19 10-11am.
- Designating a team parent/leader
- Workshop participation: To maximize your RC Car experience, you should attend each unique workshop.