2023-24 HIGH SCHOOL VOLUNTEER info sessions
Join us to learn about the various ways you can get involved as a volunteer at the Fab Lab!
Thursday, October 19, 4:30-5:00pm
Wednesday, November 1, 4:30-5:00pm
Thursday, December 7, 4:30-5:00pm
Click here to RSVP for an info session.
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT VOLUNTEERS
Need community service hours? Want to build new skills? Ready to explore your interests? We want YOU!
YOU can make a difference in the lives of others while building confidence and making new friends. Create an account at the link below and attend an upcoming info session to get started.
- Earn community service hours towards Bright Futures and other programs
- Boost your college applications and resume
- Build life skills like critical thinking, problem-solving, project management & more
- Learn how to use machines like laser cutters, vinyl cutters & 3D printers
- Explore your interests in a low-stress environment
- Flexibility for various schedules
- Judgment-free zone, ALL are welcome
- Leadership and growth opportunities
- FREE food & membership for personal projects
- Earn points to use for Fab Lab merch and other goodies
Click here for Volunteer Expectations & Guidelines
ADULT VOLUNTEERS & MENTORS
Are you interested in sharing your expertise and talents as a mentor for the next generation?
Do you have experience working in a fabrication lab or technical skills you want to share with the Fab Lab community?